Loading

Delivery

SNUG currently delivers to anywhere in Singapore. We welcome orders from overseas, please contact us at hello@snuglifestyle.com.sg for more information.

As each piece is made to order, please allow up to 6 to 8 weeks upon ordering for delivery to be complete. Exact time frame of delivery will be subject to confirmation.

We process all orders within 24hrs after an order is made. For orders after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend, they will be processed on the next working day, which will be on Monday.

Delivery charge of SGD60 per trip will apply with orders below SGD1500.

For non-lift accessible floors, please know the charge of SGD10 extra per item and will be collected when delivery is complete. This fee applies to stairs within landed property or penthouse or HDB maisonette flats.

 

As we would have confirmed delivery prior, please let us know 3 days in advance should changes need to be made or you will incur SGD40 postponement fee.

Delivery timings may vary due to weather and/or traffic conditions, so we ask for your understanding on this matter. We don’t compensate for missed deliveries due to unforeseen circumstances but rest assured we would deliver at the next available date.

We will not be held responsible for late shipment due to unforeseen circumstances and will offer no compensation. Arrival dates are used as estimates as we will inform you of the actual delivery dates, as we know it. For late shipment or no stocks, you can choose to change an item or get a refund.

Sure, but you will have to do so between 10am to 4pm (Mon to Fri) at the showroom.

Order

To place an order, select the item in the colour, size and quantity you prefer. Add to cart these items, checkout and follow the payment instructions onscreen.

If you’ve a discount code/gift voucher, simply key in the information at the checkout point.

Please note that all orders are subject to acceptance by SNUG.

For bulk orders, 30% minimum deposit is required upfront; the remaining 70% must be paid in full when delivery is made. The title to the goods shall remain with LEJEN PTE LTD until customer has paid for the goods in full. In the case when balance remains unpaid, we have the right to take back the item.

As more work goes into turning the furniture you want in the colour you love, we ask for your understanding with the slight price difference.

All products will be charged in SGD. We accept payment through Paypal and all major credit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB and Union Pay.

Privacy

Rest assured your information is safe with us as we do not disclose, share or sell your information.

We reserve the right to make changes to the above conditions without prior notice.

Returns

First of all, we are sorry to hear that though we do ask that you examine each item before accepting the delivery. Which means you need to be present at time of delivery to inspect the item(s).

If the item is flawed during delivery, you have grounds to reject the order and we will reschedule a return (and exchange in some circumstances) for the item, with the exception of sale items.

If you found the flaw after accepting the delivery, please contact us at support@snugfurniture.com.sg within 24 hours and we will be in touch within 24 hours. We ask that you provide photo/video evidence for us to expedite the return.

Unfortunately, we will not accept return/exchange/refund of furniture as result of misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear and incorrect self-assembly.

Others

If you do not collect purchased items after 6 months, this will be deemed as void and no refund will be given.

We reserve the right to charge storage fees for furniture purchases held more than 2 weeks after the agreed delivery date. Charges will range from SGD5 per day, per item. The same fees apply for self-collect purchases, as item(s) must be collected within 3 weeks after purchase has been made.

If the furniture is used normally but damaged due to manufacturer’s defect, we will replace or repair the furniture at our discretion. This is a one-year warranty from date of delivery.

All liability claims against LEJEN PTE LTD is strictly limited to the price of the item purchased. LEJEN PTE LTD will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever that may be caused as a result of material inaccuracy, error or omission.

Ask anything. Drop us a message